What draws clients to us
Evaluation of your case
Your case is as individual as you are. Therefore, at nile migration customized services are provided which include evaluating your profile as per the job opportunities which are currently hiring candidates in canada and will get you an ITA. We let you know, whether, with your kind of work experience, you are eligible to get a canadian immigration visa or not, otherwise we suggest the right kind of visa option to you. We, however, don’t provide any kind of job assistance.
Express Entry score
The next procedure is evaluating the number of points that you can score as per the Express Entry system. We believe in offering the maximum service to the customers and as such let them know what their authentic chances are of getting the Express Entry visa.
Job bank registration
We complete all the requirements for you so that no hassles arise after the ITA is received. So, registration is done for the candidate in the Job bank which assures him of employment after landing in canada.
Finding all the documents
It’s important to submit all the documents otherwise the visa can be denied. So, we make the deserving candidates get all the documents, without them having to worry even for an iota of a minute. Documentation is one of the most important priorities for us at nile migration because there is a befuddling list of documents that need to be submitted for getting a canada visa.
nile migration is a one-stop solution for your dreams of immigrating to a foreign country and giving yourself a fresh start in a better and more nurturing environment.
We offer a broad range of services and are willing to shoulder your tensions in such a way that you can relax and leave the legwork to us. No unnecessary visits to a visa consultant or fretting about the mountain of paperwork required in order to get a visa. Getting a visa to your dream destination is a piece of cake thanks to our people-friendly methods which minimize the stress and effort on your part
We seek to provide you with an all-rounder service, including but not limited to form filling and providing solutions for refusal cases and their analysis.
nile migration is not just a professional institution where you find answers for your visa inquiries but is also a reliable friend who will assist and consult you in such a way as to help you make the best of the new phase of your life as exciting and fun-filled as possible.
Our dedicated team provides you with a variety of services:-
1. Case Study: There are many opportunities for you in the country you might want to migrate to, but how do you know which one is perfect for you? Also, it can get pretty mind-boggling trying to figure out which jobs you are eligible for since the parameters of education, as well as job experience, are vastly different from India in most countries. Therefore our experts study your case thoroughly and based on this case study, come up with the most suitable options available to you. This study is done primarily on the basis of three criteria:
Age – Some jobs require the vigor of youth while others might need the mature insight of an adult. To put it plainly, a fifty-year-old man might not be an ideal candidate for the role of a lifeguard and an eighteen-year-old may not make a good manager. Furthermore, some jobs have an upper and lower limit on the age of the applications. Knowing the ideal age for the occupation which you desire will maximize your chances of securing it.
Educational background – Education plays a vital role in determining the job you are most suitable for. Whether it is the stream which you chose to do your bachelor in or the university whose some courses hold more value than others, everything will be weighed and only then the best advice on your next course of action will be given.
Experience – The competition has increased to such heights in today’s time that even the fresher jobs require at least some interning know-how, so it is very important for you to not only gain as much experience as you can but also accurately know the market value of that experience. Knowing this would help you to decide whether a particular job is too underpaying for your level of experience or if you are not qualified to do a particular job efficiently.
Our team of dedicated individuals study all the above criteria in great detail and then come up with the best possible options which are tailor suited to your individual skillset and capabilities. You can weigh all your choices and decide what is best for you. This not only helps to increase the chances of you landing a job but will also in the future increase your job satisfaction.
2. Pre-assessment: Applying for a visa is not only a tedious process requiring mountains of paperwork but also a very thorough examination where the immigration officials of the country in which you plan to migrate minutely check all your details to ascertain whether you are physically, mentally and economically sound enough to obtain the permission to live and work in their country. Since the culture and economic condition of each country are vastly different from each other, so are the prerequisites for obtaining permission to live and work there. A layman might not be aware of these conditions and that is where we at nile migration come into the picture. visa application is very subject-specific in the sense that everything needs to be right in the context of the country you wish to migrate to and therefore what might constitute to be a sound background for one country might be unacceptable to the other.
In order to maximize the chance of success, your preparation has to be immaculate and we will help you to do just that. A visa application is a multi-step process and you would not want to be caught unprepared about any detail, however small. So we go through all the little and big details, calculating all the points you need to score with the immigration officials and basically giving your file an overall checkup before it is scrutinized by visa officials. Additionally, we also go through your details in order to figure out which kind of visa suits your requirement the most. A skilled worker visa and a working holiday visa are two common types of visas that can easily be confused by someone who is not intimately familiar with the circumstances in which these two are allotted. This step of preparation is very important because here we can reduce the chance of your visa application being refused.
nile migration employs some of the most dedicated professionals around so the success of your visa application is not only taken seriously but we also give our 100% for every client who asks for our assistance.
3. Form filing: Whenever you talk about any application and the most intimidating task appears to be filling the form. And the more important the application, the more pressure you have to not make any mistakes. On the outside, filling up a form seems to be a simple enough task, one which anyone with a basic knowledge of the language can achieve, but in the case of a visa application, you are not dealing with something with which you are familiar with or something which is native to your place of birth. This means that there can be a lot of fields where you might be puzzled as to what it is being asked and how much you have to fill. Additionally, you cannot risk filling inadequate information or information which can be interpreted as misleading. On top of all this, it has to be filled with great care in small square boxes, something which you don’t do on a daily basis and thus the chances of making errors are increased.
Thankfully, we, at nile migration are here to shoulder your burden and assist you in filling up these troublesome but vitally important forms. Not only do we have experienced professionals who have been trained not to make mistakes while filling up the details but we also possess the technical know-how which enables us to know exactly what is being asked and what information needs to be entered. This knowledge also helps us to efficiently do the required work with the minimum time taken and maximum precision. However, this does not mean we are going to be lenient or going to give your application any less amount of concentration, just because it’s all in a day’s work for us. Our team of experts is self-motivated and always strives to give their best in every case that they take up.
You can rest assured that the forms for your application will be filled with all the sincerity and dedication possible. At nile migration, we offer nothing short of the best to our customers, even in terms of relatively simple tasks of filling up a form.
4. Documentation assistance: Documentation is an often underestimated part of the visa application process since most people think that they will be given a checklist of documents they will have to produce and they can easily procure them from around their house. It might have been an idyllic state had that been the truth but it is more likely that your head will be spinning by the time you are done reading the impossibly long list of documents. A lot of these documents have to be obtained from a variety of places and keeping track of the progress of all these equally important documents is not an easy task, especially since there is a possibility that you would be applying for these documents for the very first time in your life.
Different countries demand different documents for different types of visas. There are a lot of subcategories that you might have to browse, in order to get to the one which applies to you. There is also a chance that the documents needed can change over time, which can not only leave you confused but also helpless at the last moment.
Therefore having someone who can help you organize the documents would not only make the process that much more easier and efficient but also faster. The time crunch is something we all deal with on a daily basis, so accomplishing something with minimum effort is a great help!
Also, an incomplete file may not be rejected but your visa might be delayed, which can hurt you financially as well as spoil the excitement which you feel at the thought of visiting or working in a new country. This might not take place at all if you are guided by someone who is well-versed in all the ins and outs of the visa application process. Someone who can sit down with you and explain anything which confuses you in detail and someone whom you can rely on to get your dreams fulfilled.
We at nile migration would love to be of assistance to you and help to clear out all the tensions and difficulties which might arise due to incomplete documentation. Our experienced experts know exactly what needs to be done and are dedicated to seeing that it gets done
5. Letter drafting: This is the most important step in your visa application, in fact, you can also say that it is on this step that your entire application rests, and everything else is a mere formality. It is here that you convince the immigration authorities that the reasons which you have for applying for a visa are not only valid but you will also be an asset to their country and they should grant you a visa.
The letter of drafting can be written in 9 easy steps:
STEP 1: Address the letter of support to the embassy of the visitor’s country.
STEP 2: Explain your relationship with the visitor and the reason for the visit as specifically as possible. For example, if your cousin is visiting to help you recover from an upcoming surgery; include this information in the letter.
STEP 3: Write the visitor’s full, legal name as it appears on his birth certificate and his date of birth. Fill in the visitor’s contact information, including phone numbers, mailing address, and physical address, if different from the mailing address.
STEP 4: Provide your full name, citizenship status, date of birth, address, and phone number in the letter.
STEP 5: Provide information pertinent to visa sponsorship, including your income, housing type, or other accommodations that will be made for the visitor.
STEP 6: Provide a photocopy of a document that proves your citizenship status, such as a passport or birth certificate.
STEP 7: Submit proof of your financial status, if required for your country’s application. Some countries might deny the visa application if the sponsor’s income is low. This helps to relieve you of the financial burden in case a hardship occurs while the visitor is in the country.
STEP 8: Visit a notary public to have the letter and accompanying documents notarized, if required by the embassy.
STEP 9: Mail the original copy of the letter to the consulate or embassy in the visitor’s country for review.
Yes, we do understand that these nine steps are extremely complicated, but don’t you worry our team at nile migrations will make this tough task very easy.
6. International admission: Studying abroad may be one of the most beneficial experiences for a college student. By studying abroad, students have the opportunity to study in a foreign nation and take in the allure and culture of new land. By enrolling in a study abroad program, you’ll have the chance to see a side of your major that you may not have been exposed to at home. You will find that you have a better understanding and appreciation for the nation’s people and history. Chances are if you’re planning on studying abroad, one of the major draws is the opportunity to study a foreign language. Studying abroad grants you the opportunity to completely immerse yourself in a new language, and there is no better way to learn than to dive right in. In addition to the considerable language practice, you will get just in day-to-day life, your host university will likely offer language courses to provide you with more formal education. If you are still questioning why to study abroad, you should know that studying in a different country offers many new activities and interests that you may never have discovered if you’d stayed at home. You might find that you have an as-yet-undiscovered talent for hiking, water sports, snow skiing, golf, or various other new sports you may never have tried back home. You will also have the chance to discover other new and exciting forms of entertainment. Plays, movies, dancing, nightclubs, and concerts are just a few activities that you can enjoy. There is nothing quite like being on your own in a foreign country. You might find that studying abroad really brings out your independent nature. Students who study abroad become explorers of their new nation and really discover the curiosity and excitement that they harbor. A benefit to studying abroad is the opportunity to discover yourself while gaining an understanding of a different culture. Being in a new place by yourself can be overwhelming at times, and it tests your ability to adapt to diverse situations while being able to problem-solve. What are you waiting for? All you need to do is apply for a student visa and have the time of your life!
7. visa Application: A visa is an official document, usually stamped or glued inside a passport, giving permission from a foreign authority for you to enter a country. visas are issued by foreign government offices. Requirements, fees, and processing times vary, depending on the country and type of visa you need. The most common categories are business, work, student, and tourist visas. Remember that representatives from the country to which you are travnileg need to see your passport before issuing a visa. If you cannot visit the foreign government office in person then you must mail your passport, (use secure mail services) and enclose a stamped, self-addressed return envelope. Before you depart, consult the Travel Advice and Advisories for destination-specific visa information. You will almost certainly need a visa if you plan to remain in a foreign country for a longer period (usually more than 90 days). Special and diplomatic passport holders should verify all visa requirements for each of their destinations, as they may differ from those that apply to regular passport holders. Some countries will issue a visa upon your arrival, but it is not a common procedure. visas must be obtained before leaving your home country. You may be denied entry if you do not have a visa when you arrive in a country that requires one. You are responsible for ensuring that your passport contains empty visa pages. If the pages of your passport have become filled with visas or entry and exit stamps, apply for a new passport. To extend your stay in a country beyond the period permitted by the visa you currently hold, or to change the status of your visa (for example, from a tourist visa to a work visa), contact the nearest embassy abroad and consular officials will refer you to the proper authorities in that country.
The entire process takes place under careful scrutiny of the documentation as well as the requisites which are essential for procuring a visa.
8. Language coaching: Theoretically, language coaching encompasses the teaching and training of foreign languages but incorporates principles, models, and competencies from the field of life coaching. These principles, competencies, and models may originate from coaching organizations themselves. The whole process behind life coaching, such as goal setting, action, and strategy setting, reviewing goals, and really getting coaches to focus on personal development and accomplish feats step by step is then transported into the language learning process. The basic motive behind language is the exchange of ideas between two people, and for effective communication, command over at least one common language is integral. In our times, the language is English which is spoken by literally every country in the world. In such a case, proficiency in English can be a determining factor in the acceptance of your application and we at nile migration are there to help you out to prepare for the interview, which might have otherwise left you stumped.
To get a job in another country, you need to have an impressive résumé where not only your experience counts but also the way you present it. We at nile migration are there to help you in building such a résumé. We also accept cases related to applications that have been refused in the past as well as refilling them.
Grab the now visa to give flight to your wings and chase golden opportunities abroad!.