461 visa criteria
To showcase your eligibility for this 461 visa, it is essential that you fulfil these criteria:
1. You don’t have citizenship in New Zealand.
2. You are somehow related to a citizen of New Zealand
3. You are a partner of a citizen of New Zealand.
4. You are a dependent child of a citizen of New Zealand or his/her partner’s dependent child.
5. You are a dependent child of a New Zealand citizen’s dependent child.
6. You are related to a citizen of a New Zealand or his/her partner with these characteristics:
You are divorced, separated, widowed or haven’t been in a de-facto or married relationship ever.
You live in the house of the visa holder in the Special Category.
You are dependent on the visa holder in the Special Category.
7. You meet all character and health requirements.
8. You might require health insurance acquired from a private provider along with a fund in Australia for the time you want to spend in Australia.
9. You need to have a clear financial background without having any outstanding debt to the government of Australia. Or, you should be able to arrange the repayment of any outstanding debt to the government of Australia, so that, the authorities can grant you the visa.