UK Other Worker Visa

UK Other Worker Visa

Knowing Facts About UK Other Workers

In UK there is scope for people to settle down, study and work. It is under work-based category immigration system that people are permitted Visa in the 3 different sub categories. This work-based category immigration system is completely separated from the point-based system.

Three sub categories are open for Visa at present under work-based category

1. Visa for Domestic hands in private households

People visiting UK and want to take their domestic helping hands or workers like Cooks, Maids, Cleaners and Chauffer to have some personal service and care for them and for the family members or elders etc. UK Other Workers Visa is allowed for the duration of 6 months.

Eligibility for the Domestic Workers to apply for this Visa

  • Applicant’s age must be between 18 to 35 years
  • Applicant must be a recognized member of his or her employer’s staff
  • Applicant must have employed and serviced for at least a year for his or her employer before applying for this Visa
  • Applicant do agree to leave UK after 6 months or when his or her employer returns, whichever is earlier
  • Applicant must produce evidence of connection with his or her current employer as a domestic worker in the employer’s household or in the house that the employer uses in regular basis
  • Applicant’s employer or husband, wife, civil partner or child who is a British or EEA citizen but commonly lives outside UK and do not have any objective to stay in the UK for more than 6 months can apply for this visa
  • Applicant’s foreign national employer or their husband, wife, civil partner or child who has a visa to come to the UK as a visitor for maximum 6 months

2. Visa for Contractual Seaman employed on a fishing vessel operating only in UK or territorial waters

This is a temporary Visa that only issued to individual worker employed under contract or subcontract for working on fishing vessels in UK territorial waters.

Eligibility for Contractual Seaman for Applying Visa

  • Applicant must agree to work only in UK territorial waters and not beyond
  • Applicant must agree to work only on the fishing vessel and not on any other vessel
  • Applicant must agree to work only on the fishing vessel that will not operate in the international waters outside the 12-mile limit
  • Applicant should produce the working experience on the same fishing vessel of at least 12 months before applying for the visa

Visa for Overseas Business Representatives

Individuals intend to set up a wholly owned or subsidiary company branch in UK;

Or, on behalf of an overseas parent company intends to register a UK branch;

Or, the Individuals working under an overseas Broadcasting organisation, New Agency or Newspaper;  may apply for this work-based visa.

  • Applicant’s overseas company’s headquarter in which he or she employed should be outside UK
  • Being the representative of that overseas employer applicant should not bear any intention to accept any other employment proposal in UK other than the present employer
  • Applicant should have sufficient funds to incur the expenditure in UK during stay
  • Applicant should be a senior employee and a sole representative of the overseas company that wants to establish their commercial presence in UK

So, are you ready to get a UK Other Workers Visa ?!

Through Nile Migration you can apply directly UK Other Workers visa click here

You may call the qualified immigration experts at Nile Migration on contact no. 011-49444555 (Delhi), +61 2 9037 8432 (Australia).

To confirm your eligibility for UK Other Workers visa, you may fill the assessment form. You may also send your queries with regards to UK immigration and UK Other workers visa to email id- [email protected]

Visa Assessment Form

To know about UK Other Workers Visa processing time, application costs and more kindly, visit our FAQ page.